A highly successful Sheffield-based group of companies is searching for an ambitious Human Resources Assistant to add to our growing HR team.
Our group is made up of businesses that span security, metal fabrication and automotive aftercare. Future acquisitions and investments are also moving us further into the online space with exciting opportunities coming.
We create opportunities through entrepreneurship, empowerment, and excellence. We enable our people to be brave enough to help solve the problems to challenge change in industry. With over 200 employees internationally, we’re ready to welcome you.
We are currently looking to recruit a HR Assistant to further support our people agenda. Our people are the heart of our business, and this is a key role in helping people shape our culture.
Preferable Experience include:
- Previous Generalist HR or administration experience highly desirable but not essential
- HR degree or education in HR also desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to building strong working relationships
In this role you will perform a wide range of important administrative activities within our HR department, covering the full employee life cycle. You will assist the HR Manager with a professional service to the group and will be the first point of contact for employees. As this is a group role some element of travel between our sites will be required.
Key Responsibilities Includes:
- Supporting with recruitment and selection, including liaising with recruitment agencies, posting job adverts, updating job descriptions, arranging interviews, and carrying out eligibility to work checks
- Onboarding new starters, including issuing contracts and relevant paperwork
- Updating and maintaining NetSuite HR system and electronic employee records
- Maintaining employee trackers and liaising closely with payroll to ensure accuracy
- Co-ordinate training requirements & maintain records
- Supporting managers with sickness absence and employee relations
- Supporting the HR Manager with group-wide projects
- Competitive Salary, based on experience
- On-site gym
- Free personal training sessions held on Mondays
- Forward thinking organization that invests in its staff to improve
- Generous pension and holiday allowances
CIPD Training will be provided for this role.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
A full job description is available upon request.
Closing date for applications is 22nd July 2022.