A highly successful Sheffield-based group of companies is searching for a forward thinking and innovative Head of Manufacturing Operations to join our OSLCT site based in Sheffield.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Strong manufacturing background
- Experience sourcing and implementing new CNC machinery and equipment to drive OEE
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Demonstrable business acumen and exemplary work ethic.
In this role you will oversee OSL’s ongoing manufacturing operations, and all directly associated functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish the manufacturing strategy for the business, focusing on capacity, efficiency and quality
- Direct and drive lean manufacturing and 5S principles throughout the manufacturing area
- Champion continuous improvement within the manufacturing area, setting ambitious targets
- Support the engineering function with their proposals for new production techniques, automated manufacturing systems with supporting analysis and costings to drive efficiencies
- Transform the company operations to a modern and lean organisation
- Reinforce best working practices that promote company culture & vision.
- Proactively lead and support employees to encourage maximum performance.
- Evaluate business performance by analysing and interpreting data & metrics, present recommendations as necessary.
- Participate and lead high level change management projects
- On-Site gym
- Free personal training sessions held on Mondays
- Forward thinking organization that invests in its staff to improve
- Generous pension and holiday allowances
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
A full job description is available upon request.
Closing date for application is 12th August 2022