We are currently looking to recruit 2 General Grinding Team Members for our OSL CT division based in Sheffield.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set and operate manual grinding machines.
- Grind components to fit engineering drawings.
- Use a micrometre and DTI clock to measure tools.
- Comply with all quality checks.
- General housekeeping and maintaining of machines to the standard required.
To be successful, you will have:
- A great understanding of engineering drawings.
- The ability to follow standard operating procedures. (SOP’s)
- The ability to work to fine tolerances.
- The ability to read a micrometre.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
A full job description is available upon request.