We’re looking to introduce a new Export Customer Service Advisor to our team, working with our valuable international customers.
This position will focus on Customer Service for our international customers. Liaising with all areas of the business such as Sales, Purchasing, Accounts, IT, Planning and Production, Dispatch and Manufacturing, providing exceptional customer service throughout the customer journey with OSL.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure customer excellence is applied to all interactions internally and externally
- To answer inbound and make outbound calls to UK and international customers
- To respond to UK and international email enquiries efficiently
- To process UK and international purchase orders and quotations efficiently and accurately
- To assist with Export shipping administration/ documentation
- To log and investigate customer complaints promptly
- To arrange logistics and liaise with haulers
We are looking for a confident individual who can communicate well, demonstrate good organizational skills, with the ability to work accurately under pressure individually and as part of a team. Experience within Customer Service is essential, both spoken and written. Good levels of computer literacy are desirable but not essential as training will be given. Ability to speak other languages is desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full job description is available upon request.
Closing date for applications is Monday 5th December 2022.