A highly successful Sheffield-based group of companies is searching for an ambitious Customer Service Assistant to add to our growing Customer Service/Sales team.
Our group is made up of businesses that span security, metal fabrication, and automotive aftercare. Future acquisitions and investments are also moving us further into the online space with exciting opportunities coming.
We create opportunities through entrepreneurship, empowerment, and excellence. We enable our people to be brave enough to help solve the problems to challenge the change in the industry. With over 200 employees internationally, we’re ready to welcome you.
We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated Customer Service Assistant who has a positive attitude and passion to help and deliver fantastic quality service to our customers. Strong verbal communication skills are also required, along with excellent listening and understanding skills. You must be able to deal with challenging situations and maintain a positive attitude. Experience within Customer Service is preferable, but we recruit based on talent and work ethic. Computer literacy will assist in the role due to Microsoft office applications being used such as Excel and word.
We are seeking a candidate with a positive attitude. The role will require you to be self-motivated, and able to work independently as you will be responsible for providing high quality customer service. Duties will include:
• Receive inquiries at the counter, by phone, post, or e-mail and process timely
• Welcoming visitors to the site at the counter
• Process enquires
• Create Quotations & process quotations
• Receive and process cash and card payment
• Liaise with customers providing feedback and updates
• Process product return documentation
• Process customer complaints
• Capture and process product information
• Ensure that all duties are carried out in line with Company policies and health and safety
• Ensure processes are followed and adhered to quality standards.
• Experience within previous Customer Service roles preferred but not necessary
• General computer literacy skills with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to deal with challenging situations, problem management and processing complaints
• Competitive Salary, based on experience
• On-site gym
• Free personal training sessions held on Mondays
• Forward thinking organization that invests in its staff to improve
• Generous pension and holiday allowances